Saturday 16 June 2018

Brazilian Football Betting Analysis

Welcome to my blog. My name is Lucas Mondelo and I have been a Football Writer / Professional Betting Analyst since 2008. The following lines will explain a little about the blog, as well as a little bit about my background experience within the betting industry. I have displayed this as a little Q&A to make info more straight to the point.

What content will be posted in this page?

I will write about Brazilian football, with a focus at Serie A, aiming sports betting insights and profits in the long run.  I will also write more in depth about tactical and cultural aspects of the game in Brazil and the world, so to summarize, you'll find sports betting analysis, predictions as well as football reading material.

What kind of reader will find it useful?
Professional sports betting individuals, syndicates, as well as amateur ones or simply people insterested in learning more about Brazilian football as well as sports betting in general, or maybe just look at Brazilian soccer with the eyes of the betting world


How long will this content be posted for free? 
I can't predict that. I had been involved with projects that didn't allow me to write publicly about Brazilian football during very long periods of time since 2008. The future of the blog will depend on what kind of partners I will work with during this ongoing season and the next one. The main idea here is to give potential future costumers/partners/investors the chance to see me in action round after round with previews and reviews wihout having to worry about liquidity. (In the sense that my current partners will receive the info before the blog but I will be open for discussing deals such as exclusive use of my predictions)

What's the goal of the blog?
I have been involved in several different roles within the betting world since 2008, but often times the process of building the picks and helping traders from companies I worked with was a verbal only discussion or a skype conference, and much of the "betting decision" was hard to be demonstrated to potential future partners. My goal here is to make a full demonstration of my skills as a Betting Analyst, as a Punter, and as a football writer. I will make a post soon explaining my experience with these 3 specific roles.

You can contact me via e-mail at lucasmondelo@gmail.com

Later today, some lines about the Brazilian International selection



No comments:

Post a Comment